- Heroes New Hero component. Includes branded version as see on Mizzou homepage. #80
- Social Media Icons Adds social media icons with multiple size and color options. #95
- Contact Card Adds Contact Card along with two variations. #67
- Overlays Adds background overlay mixin and effects. Includes gel effects on backgrounds.
- Buttons Adds the button
typeand sets the default to the correct value of
- Added more files to the .npmignore file.
- Updates to README. h/t to Derek Howard!
- Navs Updated README address the Object vs. Array vs. Hash issue. #71
- Search Results Removed the
h2from the search results page. This should be handled by the broader page layout.
- Buttons Cleans up
idoutput for buttons. #92
For the complete CHANGELOG, see the repository on Gitlab.
- Buttons. To support the branded versions, buttons are now organized into Base, Primary and Secondary. Primary and Secondary buttons now have
- The original
--ghostclasses have not been changed but should now be considered variants of
secondarybuttons, respectively. In a future update, the styles will be refactored to require a proper BEM setup.
--lightversions to Buttons.
- The original
If there are specific branded components you’d like to see prioritized, please let us know on Gitlab or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We added Open Sans Condensed, Open Sans Extra bold and more Clarendon styles to the font stack along with some more tweaks to the overall typescale.
Templates & the
Based on feedback from developers who are integrating the DS with our WordPress Base Theme, we will phase out our template files in future builds. They will still be available here and on Gitlab for demo and starter file use, but they will not be files included in future builds. If you’re referencing any files in the
twig/templates/ directory please move toward having your own versions of those files.
Also, the use of the
@miz namespace in Twig files now should only refer to macros and be used with the
from ... import Twig tags. All other uses should refer to files relative to the views root.
- Text Crop. Added
text-cropmixin to adjust issues introduced by font line heights
- Integrated on Buttons component. See Changed below to see how the styles were affected.
- See Cropping Away Negative Impacts of Line Height for more details on this prevalent issue.
- Head meta information. Updates default html attributes to include
- Navs. Fixes bug where class and attributes weren’t merging in the right order for navlinks. #64
- Image width bug. Images were not staying with the
- Social SVG colors. Added back in
.miz-svg--facebook, et. al. For use on MU Alert site. #55
- Block Messages. Right padding on the header and content containers for Block Messages were not balanced compared to the left. #54